Over 1 billion users are on WhatsApp – the most used instant messaging service in the world. Now you can connect your smartphone with your computer and you can use WhatsApp in your web browser.
Here is a screen-shot of WhatsApp Web Version. You can see the clean design and beautiful colors.
The WhatsApp team make the same experience like the mobile app.
|Visit WhatsApp Web|
It is a little bit tricky to access the web version of WhatsApp, but here are the steps to WhatsApp Web:
1. Visit WhatsApp Web on https://web.whatsapp.com or click on the icon on the top of this website
2. Start your smartphone WhatsApp app
3. Click on the 3 dots on top right corner and select WhatsApp Web
4. Scan the QR code from the website web.whatsapp.com
|Screenshot WhatsApp on Android / Access WhatsApp Web and scan QR code|
5. You are online! Please do not forget to leave open your WhatsApp App on your phone
The WhatsApp Web version is responsive and you can view it on your computer, tablet or phone.
You can try the Android App – How to use WhatsApp Web:
Minimum requirements to enjoy WhatsApp Web
- You need to have an active WhatsApp account on your phone.
- You need to have a stable internet connection on both your phone and your computer.
- You need to use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge as your web browser on your computer.
To get started with WhatsApp Web
- Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
From your phone, navigate to WhatsApp Web to view your logged in computers or to logout from an active WhatsApp Web session.
Note: To avoid data usage charges on your phone, we recommend that you are always connected to Wi-Fi when using WhatsApp Web.